We have 2 Staff Nurses, working in the Treatment Rooms.
The Treatment Room is open by appointment:-
- Monday - Friday from 8.30 -12.00 noon
- Tuesday from 2:00-5:30 pm
- Wednesday from 2:00-5:30 pm
- Thursday from 2.00 - 5.30 pm
This service is for routine injections, telephone advice, Dressings, blood tests, ear syringing and other treatments ordered by the Doctor.
A Practice Nurse is also available for appointments:-
- Monday - Thursday from 9.00 - 11.50 am
- Monday afternoon from 2.00 - 5.00 pm
These appointments are for cervical screening, asthma and diabetic clinics, secondary heart disease prevention clinic and minor illnesses by booked appointment.
Services Provided by the Nursing Staff
- Asthma Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- COPD Clinic
- Warfarin Clinic
- Secondary prevention of heart disease
- Travel Vaccines Advice
- Cervical Smears
- Monitoring of patients on other long-term treatments